Sue Atkinson, London food photographer and Mike Roles, London Fine Art photographer offer Food Photography Masterclasses and Fine Art Photography Masterclasses in their London studio.
Develop your individual creative photographic talent
Sue and Mike
have worked together in education and shared studio space for over 30 years. Although their work is totally different both in practice and outcome they share the same philosophy on working with photography as a medium for creative expression. Passionate about their work, they are each others toughest critics.
Professionals in Photography and Education
A unique combination, Sue and Mike are both
- practising professionals at the top end of their fields
- Royal College of Art qualified to the highest level of education
- experienced in teaching from beginners to more experienced photographers
- friendly, approachable and sympathetic to people's requirements.
Choose from Masterclasses
- an Introduction to Food Photography
- Professional Food Photography workshop
- Close-up Food Photography
- Fine Art Photography
- Fine Art Photography II, a two-day masterclass and project with discussion and critique
- One-to-one tuition
No matter whatever your level of experience, whichever course you choose, our aim is to help you develop and achieve your goals.