Fine Art Photography: two-day Masterclass and Workshop
Experienced educationalist and Fine Art photographer Mike Roles offers Fine Art Photography Masterclasses in his London studio.
Fine Art photography: two-day project-based Masterclass/Workshop
The content of this Mike Roles Masterclass /Workshop is broadly similar to the Fine Art Photography One day Masterclass but with the added extension of a practical project.
Day one study and discussion of Fine Art photography will provide the student with a platform from which they develop a self-originated project brief which is to be completed, in their own time, for presentation, critique and discussion the following week.
The student will originate and plan their own project, taking account of its viability, logistics and methodology and requirements such as equipment and permissions etc. thus broadening the students awareness and confidence in undertaking and organising a project. The project may be seen as an entity in its own right or as a starting point for further self-motivated development. If desired this could be followed up with individual tuition/critique.
Topics covered will include:
- concepts and ideas
- understanding Fine Art Photography
- strengthening critical judgement
- development of the students own work
- developing the faculties of “looking & seeing”
- self-originating a project brief
- planning and organising the project
- executing and completing the project
- project presentation, discussion and critique